First of all, please extract the .zip file you’ve downloaded from Themeforest and you’ll get the theme file (appmojo.zip) which can be installed as following,
– Go to Wp-admin (Dashboard) -> Appearance -> Themes -> Install Themes
– Click “Upload” to choose your theme file and then click “Install Now”
– Once if that theme has been installed, click “Activate” to enable and make use of it.
After the successful theme installation, you would also have to install and activate the required plugins for this theme,
1. DesignThemes Core Features Plugin (useful for shortcodes and custom post types)
2. Like This (useful for portfolios to enable likes from users)
3. Layer and Revolution Responsive sliders are highly recommended.
And then, please use the following steps to load or import the dummy data for this AppMojo theme.
– Go to “Wp-admin (Dashboard) -> AppMojo” to get into our Buddha Panel.
– There you’ll have “Import Dummy Data” button in right-top of the Bpanel.
– Click on it and this process may take some reasonable amount of time to complete.
Kindly “Save All” finally on completion of that dummy data loading process.
Thereafter, you will need to setup your header menu from “Wp-admin (Dashboard) -> Appearance -> Menus -> Edit Menus”.
That’s it. Now you’ve setup your AppMojo theme with basic installation and configuration (settings). And you can check out the front-end of your theme now…!