Home › Forums › Elegant Responsive Business, Portfolio Theme › Elegant Business WP Theme Installation and Settings
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ram 1 year, 6 months ago.
Check this out to know the basic installation and complete setting up configurations for our Elegant Business WordPress Theme after purchasing.
– Goto Elegant Business WP theme folder that you downloaded from Themeforest.
– Copy the “Elegant Business” folder from inside of your downloaded folder
– Paste into your site’s themes directory –> “\wp-conent\themes\”
– Goto wp-admin -> Dashboard -> Appearance ->Themes
– Click “Activate” and setup your “Elegant Business” Theme to be active.
– After setting up the theme, logout once and login to wp-admin (dashboard) again.
– Now go to Buddha Panel (Theme options) in wp-admin->Dashboard->Elegant Business
– Click “Import Dummy Data” from the top-right of our Buddha Panel (It may take sometimes)
– After the successful importing, go to wp-admin -> Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus
– Set your primary and secondary menus as the way you want to show.
– Goto wp-admin->Dashboard->Settings->Reading, to setup your “Home” page.
– Now go back to the front-end and reload once to view the theme applied for your site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2014 iamdesigning.com
Terms of Service / Contact